Youth Ministry Events and Registration
Youth Ministry sponsors many activities and events throughout the year in addition to the regular monthly meetings. Below is information on upcoming events and registration information, if applicable.
HIGH SCHOOL EVENTS
- Ultimate Outing – 19-20 October 2019 OR Rally Only – 20 October
- SPACE IS LIMITED AND FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Complete the online registration form below by October 6 at 5:30 pm if you want to attend the Ultimate Outing or the Rally. Once your registration is received, you will be contacted on how to pay the registration fee.
- Sponsor a teen for the Ultimate Outing
- Would you like to sponsor a teen for this special fun and faith-filled weekend? You can make a donation and help a student cover the cost. Complete the form at the bottom of this page if you would like to be a sponsor.
- Ultimate Outing-Cost $75
- Meet at St. Anthony’s at 7:00 am on Saturday, October 19 and return to St. Anthony by 8:30 pm on Sunday, October 20
- This weekend will begin with a retreat at Camp St. Charles and end with the RALLY at Bishop O’Connell High School.
- Cost is $75 and includes a long-sleeve Youth Rally t-shirt, transportation, lodging, and all meals for the weekend
- Rally Only-Cost $25
- Meet at O’Connell at 12:00 pm on Sunday, October 20
- Meals included: Sunday dinner
- Cost is $25 and includes a long-sleeve Youth Rally t-shirt
- Held at Bishop O’Connell High School, 700+ teens are expected for this popular event to celebrate being Catholic in a fun-filled environment
- Concert and Mass with Bishop Burbidge!!!
- Pick up at Bishop O’Connell at 8:30 pm on Sunday, October 20
- The Climb – Meets the 2nd Sunday of each month
- A new high school youth ministry program
- Join us for the CLIMB on Sunday, October 13, and then the SECOND Sunday of the month. CLIMB closer to Jesus! It starts with dinner at 6:40 pm and goes until 8:00 pm on the following dates:
- October 13
- November 10
- December 15
- February 9
- March 15
- April 12
- May 10
- June 14
- Sunday night dinners on all other Sundays are in room 126 by the school cafeteria from 5:00-7:00 pm. NO MEETING ON OCTOBER 6 AND DECEMBER 1.
MIDDLE SCHOOL EVENTS
- Middle School PhAnThoM Nights-2nd Friday of the month
- The second Friday of every month, middle schoolers will meet in the school gym at 7:00 pm. Youth ministries of St. Philip’s and St. Thomas More will join us. Each month will be a different theme. All 7th and 8th graders are welcome to attend. Parents MUST be present at check-ins!! Bring your friends. Healthy snack donations are encouraged.
- In October 2019, the theme will be Glow-in-the-Dark on October 11 at 7:00 pm.
THE ULTIMATE OUTING OR RALLY REGISTRATION & SPONSORSHIP FORM
This registration form for students does NOT involve payment. Once your registration is received, you will be contacted by Youth Ministry on how to pay the registration fee.