2019-20 Summer Academic Assignments
All students in rising grades K-8 have summer academic assignments and review, most of which are required. Teachers feel that these assignments are important to reinforce skills and prepare students for the next grade. Required assignments will be assigned a grade and must be turned in the first week of school.
There is also a summer reading list for all grades as well, most of which is required, some with summer assignments. Check out that link as well.
Depending on your internet browser, you may need to download and save documents to your hard drive before you print them. If you have any problems or issues downloading or printing, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The summer 2019 academic assignments for all grades will all be posted by June 14th.
- Rising Kindergarten Summer Packet
- Rising 1st Grade Summer Packet
- Rising 2nd Grade Summer Packet
- Rising 3rd Summer Packet
- Rising 4th Grade Math Packet
- Rising 5th Grade Math Packet
Middle School Math Packets
- Rising 6th Grade Math Packet
- Rising 7th Grade Math Packet
- Pre-Algebra Math Packet
- Algebra Starter Packet
- Only students notified by the school will complete this packet. This is just the first chapter to get students started. They will have to come in during the early part of July to get an Algebra workbook. The office will notify families when the workbooks arrive.
- Algebra Workbook Ch. 1 Answer Key
- Algebra Workbook Ch 2. Answer Key
- Algebra Workbook Ch # Answer Key