This page contains the following information:
- 2018-19 PTO Events
- PTO Membership
- PTO Meeting Minutes
2018-19 PTO EVENTS
- Back to School BBQ – Saturday, September 22
- 7th & 8th Grade Dance
- Christmas Attic – Saturday, November 3
- Father/Daughter Social – February 2019
- Catholic Schools Week
- Mother/Son Social – April 2019
- Night of the Arts Dessert Social – May 2019
- Field Day – Grades 1-7
All families are members of the PTO with their annual PTO membership fee of $50. This membership includes one school yearbook in the spring, an e-copy and hard copy of the school directory.
The PTO provides events that raise money for everything from field trip transportation, technology in the classroom, and support of student activities, to continuing teacher education. All of these benefits and enhance your student’s education. We also arrange activities that help build community spirit and offer our families a chance to socialize.
PTO MEETING MINUTES