Re-registration for Current Families
This page is for current families of St. Anthony of Padua School who are re-registering for the 2020-2021 school year. We offer preference to our current families and then to our parishioners when registering for next year. It is important for us to know the total number of students when planning schedules and staff, as well as, instructional needs for next year. Families seeking the Catholic discounted rate must be active parishioners at a Roman Catholic Church and must return a parish verification sheet with re-registration forms. The registration fee for families is $350 ($300 for preschool). Applicants for grades that are filled, will be placed on a waitlist.
If you have any questions, please call the main office at 703-820-7450 or email email@example.com.
Below are the forms or informational flyers:
- Principal’s Letter – English or Spanish
- 2020-2021 K-8 Tuition & Fees (English & Spanish)
- 2020-2021 Preschool Tuition and Fees (English/Spanish)
- Re-registration Form for Families
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- If paying by credit card, click on the blue button at the end of the form once you submitted your re-reregistration form.
TUITION ASSISTANCE REQUEST FORM
For those families who are applying for tuition assistance, the Parish Verification Form below must be completed, signed by the parish office and returned to the school by February 24, 2020. This form requires a family photo to be attached that includes the parents and children. Families must apply online for tuition assistance at http://www.factstuitionaid.com by February 24, 2020. After this date, assistance cannot be guaranteed.