Below are the various Diocesan and school medical forms that parents need. We have centralized them on this page for easy access and reference.
- Virginia Physical Form
- CCE Medical Forms Required
- ECC Required Medical Forms
- Medical Authorization – Not for Epipen or Inhaler
- Allergy Related
- Elevator Use
- Immunization Exemption Form
- Diocesan Permission for Emergency Care
- Sent home on the first day of school to complete
- Do not complete unless directed to download this form.
- VA Physical Form 2015
- Allergy Action Form (Includes epi-pen use)**
- Inhaler Authorization Form
- Asthma Action Plan **
**All students requiring an epi pen or an antihistamine must also complete these forms.
Any student needing to use the elevator must have this form completed by a doctor and returned to the school nurse. Student must be escorted on the elevator by a faculty member. No more than one student may accompany the injured student and faculty member.