- 3 year olds – Vision
- 4 year olds – Vision and Hearing
- Kindergarten – Vision and Hearing
- Urinalysis if your doctor thinks it is necessary
- Need a second Varicilla (chicken pox) and
- Need a second MMR (measles, mumps and rubeola)
- Sixth Graders
- The State of Virginia requires a booster dose of Tdap vaccine for all children entering the 6th grade in August 2014, if at least five years have passed since the last dose of tetanus-containing vaccine.
- For the health and safety of all, sixth grade students must receive the Tdap vaccine prior to returning to school on August 25, 2014, Tdap Letter for rising 6th graders
This is in addition to their regular immunizations on the back of the Virginia physical form. Students without complete medical records must be excluded from school until the proper records are received.