St. Anthony of Padua School offers Easter Break Camp for students in PK3 through eighth grade. We provide both entertaining and educational activities for a wide variety of student ages. The camp is staffed by our own faculty.
**As of mid-March 2020, Easter Camp is canceled since schools in Virginia are closed through the end of the school year due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.**
Details about our Easter camp are as follows:
- The camp will be held the week of Easter Break, April 13-17 (Monday through Friday).
- Easter Camp is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with afternoon extended day available from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. for an additional fee.
- Children must be picked up on time by a parent, guardian, or authorized person listed on our emergency form.
- Late pick-ups will be charged $1 per minute.
- If you are sending someone new that the staff does not know, please remind your authorized person to have photo identification with them.
- To register your child for camp, complete the online registration form below. Space is limited and campers will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The price of the Camp is $250 and includes:
- morning and afternoon snack
- milk with snack and lunch
- pizza lunch on Friday
- a morning sports camp with The Players Sports Academy
Extended Day will be available for an additional fee. For staffing and planning purposes, please return the form by March 22nd. Registrations received after March 22nd will incur a $50 late fee. Checks should be made payable to St. Anthony of Padua School. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
We look forward to spending Easter break with your child(ren) and are happy to answer any of your questions. Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-820-7450.