St. Anthony of Padua School offers Easter Break Camp for students in kindergarten through eighth grade. We provide both entertaining and educational activities for a wide variety of student ages. The camp is staffed by our own faculty.
Details about our Easter camp are as follows:
- The camp will be held the week of Easter Break, April 22-26 (Monday through Friday).
- Easter Camp is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with morning and afternoon extended day available from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. for an additional fee.
- Children must be picked up on time by a parent, guardian, or authorized person listed on our emergency form.
- Late pick-ups will be charged $1 per minute.
- If you are sending someone new that the staff does not know, please remind your authorized person to have photo identification with them.
- To register your child for camp, complete the registration form below. Non-St. Anthony families must complete an emergency form with their packet.
- Space is limited and campers will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please complete the form on the back and return with payment in an envelope marked “St. Anthony Easter Camp K-8”. Non-St. Anthony families may mail their camp forms to the school. For staffing and planning purposes, please return the form by March 22nd. We will have a limited number of spots available.
The price for the Camp is $220 and includes morning and afternoon snack, milk with snack and lunch, pizza lunch on Friday and a morning sports camp with The Players Sports Academy. Extended Day will be available for an additional fee. Registrations received after April 5th will incur a $50 late fee. Checks should be made payable to St. Anthony of Padua School.
We look forward to spending Easter break with your child(ren) and are happy to answer any of your questions. Please contact Ms. Rachael Barham at email@example.com or 703-573-4570.
Mail forms to:
St. Anthony of Padua School
3301 Glen Carlyn Road
Falls Church, VA 22041
ATT: Easter Break Camp