Admissions Process & Forms
Thank you for your interest in St. Anthony of Padua School. The 2019-2020 rates are posted on the Tuition and Fees link. If you would like to apply for your student(s) to attend our school, this page contains all the forms and links to other pages that are needed. Please read the instructions carefully. If you have any additional questions, please call the main office at 703-820-7450 or email email@example.com.
For the 2019-2020 school year, we will offer part and full-day preschool for three and four-year-olds who must be potty-trained. We are very excited about this new addition to our school.
To schedule a tour, click here.
For St. Anthony of Padua applications, a $50 non-refundable application fee must accompany each application.
- International Students
- Application Form
- Application Checklist
- Virginia State Immunizations and Physical Form
- Parish Tuition Assistance Form for St. Anthony and St. Philip Parishioners
- Student Evaluation Form K-8
- Only required for kindergarten if a student attended preschool
- Tuition Assistance
There are two additional steps in the application process. First, St. Anthony of Padua School must assess a student’s English oral and written skill level and grade placement. Then if the student is accepted, an I-20 form must be completed by the family and the accepted diocesan school. The school then submits the application to the Diocese which processes the I-20 request which takes about one week. For more details, please visit the following Diocesan link, International Students. The registration fee for international students is $500.
Below are the various forms needed as part of the application process:
- The School Application
- Parish Verification Form if you are applying for the Catholic rate
- Virginia State-mandated immunization forms and physical records
- Student Evaluation/Release of Student Records Form to be completed by the current school (Grades 1-8 and sometimes Kindergarten)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Copy of military ID for active military families who are non-Catholic
- If a family will need Extended Day, they must complete the registration packet for this program, click here.
- If a family will need to use the Shuttle Bus, that form must be completed as well, click here.
Download the applicable Application Checklist to help guide you through the process. With the checklist in hand, review each document listed to see if it is applicable for your student, and then submit the required forms with your application.
- St. Anthony School Application Form
- Parish Verification Form – Required if applying for the Catholic rate-in English and Spanish
- St. Anthony Application Checklist in English and Spanish
Download the Virginia State Immunization Form for rising kindergartners and rising sixth graders (if necessary) and the Virginia State Physical Form and Instructions. For the safety of the rest of our students and faculty, students without complete medical records must be excluded from school until records are completed.
PARISH TUITION ASSISTANCE REQUEST FORM
For those St. Anthony and St. Philip parishioners only who will have children in rising K-8 and are applying for tuition assistance, this form must be completed, signed by the parish office and returned to the school by March 15, 2019. This form requires a family photo to be attached that includes the parents and children. Families must apply online for tuition assistance at http://www.factstuitionaid.com by March 15, 2019. After this date, assistance cannot be guaranteed.
- Parish Tuition Assistance Form (English & Spanish)
- How to Apply for Tuition Assistance (English & Spanish)
STUDENT EVALUATION FORM
Download this form to submit to student’s current school to release all school records and for the school to give an evaluation of the student (Grades 1-8 and in some cases Kindergarten). Parents must complete the top part of the form and sign it before giving it to the student’s current school.
For more information on tuition and financial aid, click here.