St. Anthony of Padua School is pleased to announce the Fall 2019 opening of our new preschool for three and four year olds. Please view our video tour and slide presentation below.
We will be announcing the dates for a series of upcoming open houses to share more about our exciting program for your preschooler.
OPEN HOUSE SLIDE PRESENTATION
The faith-based preschool program at St. Anthony of Padua has been designed to provide a nurturing environment for fostering growth in academics and social graces as well as strengthening the early foundations of Catholicism. A multi-sensory hands-on learning approach to best teach and develop fine and gross motor skills, while auditory and visual learning is stimulated through the use of center time, books, songs, technology, and art. Academics, music and movement, crafts, cooperative activities, outdoor exploration, story time, show and tell, and free play fill the students’ day.
Children attend prayer services, participate in community service projects and are provided many cultural arts activities supported by the school’s Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). Parents are confident in knowing their children are being educated in a comfortable, supportive, and secure setting which provides an educational curriculum that allows children to achieve their highest potential.
Parents have several options for preschool. You can choose from the following flexible options. Visit our Tuition & Fees Link for rates and fees.
|3 Year Olds_2 Day Mornings (8:15-11:15 AM)|
|3 Year Olds_3 Day Mornings (8:15-11:15 AM)|
|3 Year Olds_5 Day Mornings (M-F 8:15-11:15 AM)
3 Year Olds_5 Day Afternoons (M-F 12:45-3:45 PM)
|4 Year Olds_5 Day Mornings (M-F 8:15-11:15 AM)
4 Year Olds_5 Day Afternoons (M-F 12:45-3:45 PM)
|4 Year Olds_5 Day Full Day (M-F 8:15-2:45)|
The student body participates in a brief morning prayer prior to the start of the school day. This activity teaches each child the value of thanking the Lord for a brand new day.
- Character Development: Social/Emotional development and Catholic values are fully integrated into student activities.
- Academics: Reading Readiness, Science, Social Studies, Cultural Arts, Music, Art, Early Math
- Student programs: Prayer Services, Songfests, Christmas shows, and vendor-sponsored children programs
- Large outdoor field
- A secured playground outside of the preschool classrooms for preschool students only.
- School gym for indoor play for inclement weather
- Up to date security systems
- All classrooms are nut free