It’s easy to get lost in the world today with all the distractions that attack us every day at school, at work, and even at home. Come join us and make time for Jesus in your busy life. Don’t stay lost, Be Found at St. Anthony of Padua Youth Ministry!
Youth Ministry primarily serves young people in middle school and high school from 6th grade to 12th grade. The focus of our ministry is strong relationships among teens and adults, so that together we may support our parish community and walk alongside one another to encounter Christ.
- Middle School Ministry (7th & 8th graders):
- PhAnThoM Nights 7-9 pm in the Gym (on the Second Friday of each Month)
- High School Ministry (9th-12th graders):
- The CLIMB, 6:45-8:30 pm in the Gym (on the Sunday after the Second Saturday of each Month)
- WorkCamp 2020
- Sunday, March 1, 12:00-1:00 pm – Monthly Workcamp Meeting
- Young Adult Ministry (20s & 30s, married & single):
- Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month in Room 4 after 7:00 pm Mass
- Deanery Uno Dodgeball Tournament
- Dodgeball Tournament-The Deanery Uno Dodgeball Tournament event is happening at St. John the Beloved in McLean on March 22, with “THE CLIMB” on March 15 serving as an unofficial dodgeball practice where we go over the rules and strategy of the game. Permission slips are due on March 15. The cost is $5 (includes travel, pizza, entry).
St. Anthony of Padua Youth Ministry
Phone: 703-820-7111 ext. 111
James B. Armstrong III, Director of Youth Ministry
Amelia Gil-Figueroa, Youth Missionary