Join us for our Adult Leadership Retreat on Saturday, August 24, 2019, from 9:00am-3:30pm at St. Anthony of Padua & another site TBD. Lunch will be provided. Click on the following link to register.
It’s easy to get lost in the world today with all the distractions that attack us every day at school, at work, and even at home. Come join us and make time for Jesus in your busy life. Don’t stay lost, Be Found at St. Anthony of Padua Youth Ministry!
Youth Ministry primarily serves young people in middle school and high school from 6th grade to 12th grade. The focus of our ministry is strong relationships among teens and adults, so that together we may support our parish community and walk alongside one another to encounter Christ.
- Middle School Ministry (7th & 8th graders):
- PhAnThoM Nights 7-9 pm in the Gym (on the Second Friday of each Month)
- September 13, October 11, November 8, and December 13!
- High School Ministry (9th-12th graders):
- The CLIMB, 6:45-8:30 pm in the Gym (on the Sunday after the Second Saturday of each Month)
- September 15, October 13, November 10, and December 15!
- Saturday Mini-Retreats, 4:30-9 pm, September 21 & December 7
- Coming Soon:
- High School Guys Small Groups: Thursday nights 7:30-9 pm (in September)
- High School Girls Small Groups: Tuesday nights 7:30-9 pm (in September)
- WorkCamp – Interest meeting Sunday, November 3, 12-1 pm
- Young Adult Ministry (20s & 30s, married & single):
- Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month in Room 4
St. Anthony of Padua Youth Ministry
Phone: 703-820-7111 ext. 111
James B. Armstrong III, Director of Youth Ministry
Amelia Gil-Figueroa, Youth Missionary
To register for the Ultimate Outing on October 19-20 or just the Rally on October 20, click here.