As of March 13, 2020, all youth ministry activities are canceled through March 29th due to the Coronavirus situation. As changes or updates occur, we will keep you updated or you can contact James Armstrong, Youth Ministry Director.
It’s easy to get lost in the world today with all the distractions that attack us every day at school, at work, and even at home. Come join us and make time for Jesus in your busy life. Don’t stay lost, Be Found at St. Anthony of Padua Youth Ministry!
Youth Ministry primarily serves young people in middle school and high school from 6th grade to 12th grade. The focus of our ministry is strong relationships among teens and adults, so that together we may support our parish community and walk alongside one another to encounter Christ.
- Middle School Ministry (7th & 8th graders):
- PhAnThoM Nights 7-9 pm in the Gym (on the Second Friday of each Month)
- High School Ministry (9th-12th graders):
- The CLIMB, 6:45-8:30 pm in the Gym (on the Sunday after the Second Saturday of each Month)
- WorkCamp 2020
- Sunday, March 1, 12:00-1:00 pm – Monthly Workcamp Meeting
- All public events are canceled until further notice.
St. Anthony of Padua Youth Ministry
Phone: 703-820-7111 ext. 111
James B. Armstrong III, Director of Youth Ministry
Amelia Gil-Figueroa, Youth Missionary