Inclement Weather Policy
The Parish, including the office and gift store, follows Fairfax County Public Schools regarding closings due to inclement weather. Mass is never canceled. Please do not feel obligated to participate at Sunday Mass during severe snowstorms or icy conditions. Read our Mass page for more information.
- Closings/Delays are announced on the Parish Voicemail message by calling the Parish Office at (703) 820-7111.
- Closings/Delays are posted on the parish home page and social media sites. Follow us on social media.
- Closings include evening and weekend activities on Parish and School grounds.
- If Fairfax County Public Schools cancel evening or weekend activities due to inclement weather, our Meeting Rooms will be closed, and the activity or event will be canceled.
- For cancellation of Religious Education Classes, parents are notified directly.
- For information on any scheduled Ministry events that may be canceled, please contact the Ministry and NOT the Parish Office.
Please visit our Facebook Page for closing and delay announcements: https://www.facebook.com/stanthonyofpaduava/
For more information on closings regarding St. Anthony School, please visit their website: https://stanthonyofpaduacommunity.com/school/
For more information, tune into any of the local news channels listed below:
|Station Name||Web Site Address|
|WRC TV NBC 4||www.nbc4.com|
|WTTG FOX 5||www.fox5dc.com|
|WJLA ABC 7||www.wjla.com|