Inclement Weather Policy
The Parish follows Fairfax County Public Schools regarding closings due to inclement weather.
- Closings are announced on the Parish Voicemail message by calling the Parish Office at: (703) 820-7111.
- Closings include: evening and weekend activities on Parish and School grounds.
- If Fairfax County Public Schools cancel evening or weekend activities due to inclement weather, our Meeting Rooms will be closed, and the activity or event will be canceled.
- For cancellation of Religious Education Classes, parents are notified directly.
- For information on any scheduled Ministry events that may be cancelled, please contact the Ministry, and NOT the Parish Office.
Please visit our Facebook Page for closing announcements: https://www.facebook.com/stanthonyofpaduava/
For more information on closings regarding St. Anthony School, please visit their website: https://stanthonyofpaduacommunity.com/school/
For more information, tune into any of the local news channels listed below:
|Station Name||Web Site Address|
|WRCTV NBC 4||www.nbc4.com|
|WTTG FOX 5||www.fox5dc.com|
|WJLA ABC 7||www.wjla.com|