2020-21 Summer Academic Assignments
This page contains summer academic assignments that are required. Teachers feel that these assignments are important to reinforce skills and prepare students for the next grade. Required assignments will be assigned a grade and must be turned in the first week of school.
There is also a summer reading list as well, most of which is required, some with summer assignments. Check out that link as well.
Depending on your internet browser, you may need to download and save documents to your hard drive before you print them. If you have any problems or issues downloading or printing, please email the school at email@example.com.
**Please note on July 25, 2020: There has been updates on IXL (rising grades 4-6), which has required some changing of assignments that we assigned for the summer. There are some different numbering/lettering for some assignments, as well as some being taken away completely.**
- Rising 1st -3rd Grade Academic Packets – Contact Mrs. Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need one.
- Rising 4th Grade Math Assigment (Updated 7/25/20)
- Rising 5th Grade Math Assignment (Updated 7/25/20)
- Rising 6th Grade Math Assignment (Updated 7/25/20)
- Rising 7th Grade Math Assignment
- Prealgebra Summer Assignmen
- Rising Algebra iXL
- Rising Geometry iXL